Tuesday, August 14, 2012

eBossers are Shipping!!!

 

Hello Crafty Friends!!

 

I have gotten confirmation that late last week, Craftwell started shipping eBossers to retailers that placed pre-orders at the CHA Winter 2012 show or sooner.  What this means is that stores may be getting them in stock any day now! 

 

I have been absolutely loving my eBosser and I can’t wait to hear what all of you think of it!  To celebrate, I have a little list for you!

 

 

Untitled-1

5. Can cut all kinds of dies from thin metal dies to the old AccuCut wood dies.

4.The larger platform means I can cut out more dies in one pass.  Great time saver!

3. Love the safety features, don’t have to worry about my kids getting their little hands stuck in there.

2. Auto-eject feature!  Now I don’t have to worry about breaking my machine by using a sandwich that is too thick!

1. This is a no babysitting machine!  Love that I can get it going and then go and do something else while it cuts.  No button to hold down, and no need to catch the platforms when it is done!

 

 

This actually was a hard list to come up with!  There are just so many things that I love about the eBosser!  To help you get ready for your eBosser, I thought it would be a good idea to share one more time all the videos to date that I have done on the eBosser.  I do have more videos coming too!  So here we have over 50 minutes of videos all about the eBosser.  Sit back, relax, and dream about what you are going to create with your eBosser!

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been thinking of investing in an electric die cutting embossing machine. I watched your videos on Craftwell's eBosser. I like the idea of being able to use one machine for just about anything I care to do. It will work with larger dies, larger embossing folders, steel dies, thin dies, etc.

I have two questions: 1) will the machine cut chipboard? 2) do you still love your machine?

I hope you will be able to answer my questions. Your assistance in answering my questions will be most appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Terri Stephens

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...