Monday, July 30, 2012

Another eBosser Video!!!

 

Happy Monday Crafters!!  I am so excited for today’s post because I have an all-new eBosser video for you!

 

Before we get to the video, let me share with you first the card that I made using fabric cut with the eBosser which is what the video is all about.

20120726-DSC_0014-1

The flower in my card is cut using the AccuQuilt Go Die called Round Flower.  The first thing that I did was cut all my fabric pieces (up to 8 layers at a time) in one pass with the eBosser.  That’s right!  8 Layers!  How awesome is that?

 

Next, I used that same die to cut out some cereal weight chipboard from the same die and I used some liquid adhesive to adhere the fabric to the chipboard to create this layered, dimensional fabric flower.

 

I couldn’t stop there, after all the eBosser was all warmed up and ready to go for me, so I decided to have some fun with embossing!  Using the Craftwell Regency embossing folder, I brayered on some Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores ink onto one side of the embossing folder.  I then carefully inserted a piece of Hawaiian Shores cardstock into the folder and ran it through my eBosser.  This technique really adds something to embossing and I just love how it makes this folder look even more vintage.  All that was left to do was to round the corners, add it to a white cardbase and stamp my sentiment on the leaf of the flower.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink’s Signature Series: Butterfly stamp set.

20120726-DSC_0016-1

I just love how this card came together and it just goes to show you….the possibilities are endless with the eBosser.

 

So, now here is the video that I put together for you showing you how to cut 8 layers of fabric in a single pass.  I demonstrate this with two of the most common types of steel rule dies available…AccuQuilt Go dies and Sizzix Bigz dies.  Enjoy the show!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...