Thursday, February 9, 2012

OVER THE MOON!!!!

 

Did you catch the HSN premiere of the eCraft today????

 

I am so excited because several of my projects were seen on the show!  By the way, in case you missed it, the eCraft is being offered for $189.95 and only $5 shipping!!  You can also get it on flex pay (5 payments of $37.99)  That is a deal!!!

 

Since so many of my projects were displayed today, I thought…way not take a stroll down memory lane!  Here are the projects that I spotted!

 

image

The original post can be found HERE!

image

The original post can be found HERE!

image

The original post can be found HERE!

image

The original post can be found HERE!

 

image

The original post can be found HERE!

image

This is the banner that was displayed on the front of the table at HSN!  The original post is HERE!

image

image

These two boxes were posted originally HERE!

image

image

These two cards were originally posted HERE!

 

Thank you for taking this little trip down Memory Lane with me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How excited you must be to see your work featured. Great projects.
Bobbi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...